Written by Afua Amankwanowa
Valentine's Day, February 4 is a day set to show love and care. This day is a great opportunity to show your partner, lover, mother, father, sisters, friends and loved ones some love. Here are 10 thoughtful and romantic gift ideas to surprise your partner on Valentine's Day.
1. Personalized Love Letter: Write a heartfelt message expressing your love and appreciation. This can include memories you have had together, sacrifices this person made for you and how grateful you are to have him/ her in your life.
2. Customized Photo Album: Collect your favorite memories together in a beautifully designed photo album. This can be a traditional or video album. This can contain photos from lovely moments together. This can be complimented with a customized necklace and bracelet.
3. Romantic Dinner at Home: Cook your partner's favorite meal and set up a candlelit dinner at home. Let your partner relax while you cook her her favorite meal. Set up the table with s romantic theme.
4. Couple's Spa Day: Book a relaxing spa day for both of you to unwind and pamper yourselves. This is for relaxation and bonding.
5. Surprise Weekend Getaway: Plan a surprise trip to a romantic destination for a memorable Valentine's Day. This would be filled with activities to know each other more and also held with bonding.
6. Handmade Gift: Create something unique and meaningful, like a piece of artwork or a scrapbook. This would show how you care about your partner and how you’ll go out of your way to do things for them
7. Couples' Cooking Class: Take a cooking class together and learn to prepare a delicious meal as a team. This would create an opportunity to spend time and create memories.
8. Subscription box: treat your partner with a subscription box full of things of his/ her interests like snacks, special treats,make up products and the like.
9. Romantic Picnic/date : Pack a picnic basket with your partner's favorite snacks and enjoy a lovely day outdoors or this can be in a form of a romantic date at a restaurant, movies or anywhere fun.
10. Couple's Art class: Plan an exciting art class like a sip and paint where you can chitchat, have fun and create lasting memories.
Always remember , the most important thing is to choose a gift that reflects your partner's interests and shows your love and thoughtfulness , it’s not about the gift it’s the thoughts that count. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Sign up for the 3Music Newsletter for breaking news, events, and unique stories.
Diddy has been accused in yet another lawsuit for sexual assult by renowned music producer Rodney Jones.
An Australian photographer, Ben McDonald has accused Scott Swift, father of Taylor Swift of assault.
Universal Music Group (UMG) Secures Majority Stake in Nigeria's Mavin Records
Concerns Rise as Ghanaian Cedi Faces Challenges Despite Government Efforts, GITFiC Urges Strategic Solutions
Jessani, the woman who found herself in the spotlight after a video of her dancing with Nigerian artiste Omah Lay went viral, has decided to address the controversy surrounding the incident.
Lady Dentaa Amoateng MBE, the well-known Ghanaian-British entrepreneur and philanthropist, has recently joined the esteemed Concordia Advisory Council.
Mr Emmanuel Kwabena Kenney donates some equipment to the University of Ghana Medical Centre, UGMC.
Will Salah Shine in the League Cup Final? Liverpool's Ljinders Shares Hopeful Outlook
Black Queens Gear Up for Redemption After Tough Loss to Zambia
Reports reveal that more than 500 thousand Ghanaians became jobless in the 2022/2023.