

The bill, he noted, affects at least four million people in the cocoa value chain.

In one case she cited, a beneficiary travelled with her husband and three children, with travel and related costs for the family alone reaching around £90,000.

Messi wrote that he now has “serious doubts” about how much longer he wants to keep playing, saying he does not know how to continue without his father by his side.

In a statement responding to player concerns raised on August 12, the ministry said all approved per diems have been settled.
The crash involved several vehicles, including tipper trucks and Sprinter buses, on the Ofankor-Pokuase stretch.

The veteran actress said that although she has been successful at producing and directing movies, she did not learn the skill anywhere.

Nana Ama said that the movie tells the story of young women in Ghana who have potentials for greatness but are limited due to society.

The association announced the suspension, citing repeated harassment of Nigerian traders, restrictions on offloading consignments and the seizure of onion-laden trucks at Kotoku Market in Accra.

Justice Bernasko-Essah noted that although the panel had been issued a warrant by the Chief Justice to sit and rule on the application, the withdrawal left no matter pending before the court.
The directive comes after complaints from passengers that some drivers had begun charging higher fares despite no approved increase being in place.

The artiste was speaking to media personality Kobby Kyei on the BoysLivesMatter series which highlights the emotional turmoil of the boys and men in a society that expects the gender to appear strong at all time.

According to a statement from Ronaldo’s public relations team, the event was described as “a private and intimate moment attended by their five children.”

Megyae speaks to the everyday struggle of trying to live right in a world where temptation, distraction and unhealthy habits are increasingly easy to fall into.

Gomashie said the proposed facility would complement the existing National Theatre in Accra.
The agreement was signed by Ghana’s Acting Minister for Defence, Dr. Cassiel Ato Baah Forson, and Burkina Faso’s Minister of State and Minister of War and Patriotic Defence, Major General Célestin Simporé.